icine cabinet, I took out the needle, and the sheep tendon line, then ... do not go Bingqian face hard with the heart, began to help Bingqian connected tendons sewn meat !
A full five minutes, using sheep tendon line, I can help Bingqian proper handling of the wound of the right arm, when everything is done, I have once again sweat!
Wiped the sweat, looked toward the Bingqian, but found that she already Yang down on the sofa, his mouth towel fell down, did not know when, as early as the pain fainted.
Not neglect this, since she was faint, it just quickly again after disinfection of hands, I delivered a set of infuriating quickly wrapped lived Bingqian left shoulder bone on the card with the warhead, and pull out quickly, and then her shoulder,air jordan sweatpants, the bullet holes around the Lanrou cut off, until revealing fresh red blood
?Meat, stopped down, Fortunately, the bullet did not hurt veins, a good deal more than the right arm more quickly sewn up,nike flywire air max, they all end!
Next, I hold the coma the Bingqian to the bathroom, take off every piece of clothing over her body and attentive to her body every corner of the wash clean, the most intimate corners of even the girl is no exception !
Clean up after, I helped the coma of Bingqian wiped his body with a big bath towel to wrap and then a wonderful reflection of my bedroom!
Let her by sitting on the bed again after her wound disinfection, with gauze on the wound in the right arm and left shoulder Bingqian thick dressing up!
Then I Bingqian flat on the bed, pull me greatly thi
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar