Kamis, 09 Agustus 2012

spainsoccerjerseykids a little calm their emotions and asked

For frequent mobilization of troops, in Qingyang territory declared martial law, any ordinary residents are not free to go out, otherwise it will face imprisonment. These measures are used the Luo Peel spy can not effectively equip the army mobilization, I took advantage of the mobilization of these half-truths, and constantly forces separately transferred out Tainan secret assembled outside the city, and personally led the army on September 20th starting at September 23, secretly sneaked into the tip on the east Tengger prairie head slope area,spainsoccerjerseykids, had prepared an ambush location hidden down.
Before their departure, I order the armed forces are carried by 10 days of dry food, drinking water and fodder, and advance to sneak into the small share of the engineering unit, also laid an ambush at the secret construction of a number of facilities, to facilitate follow-up troops.
Time passed, and spent five days in this damn place, however, the message is still not the Luo Peel the main army. In order to prevent the enemy's scouts found the strict limits of their own party to scout out the sent a very small number of elite Guards scout, I no longer send other staff to go out reconnaissance. in accordance with the analysis and judgment, Luo base in yesterday, you should reach the tip slope, however, the scouts brought back news of near fifty years to have not found any signs of the army.
Difficult to the enemy and I find us? I'll deny this idea, if we only need to detour to us behind the attacks, I am afraid we have already wiped out that Luo base the delay on the road, but if true delayed for a long time, I am afraid there was no need to Luo base to attack us, we had dingy fled to Qingyang tail between its legs, grain and forage can only support up to two days.
I thought some himself, but had to put on the appearance of a confidently calm on the surface, as if everything in their own hands, and still led other officers to the entire barracks to inspect the soldier's life our restless, anxious soldiers cheer cheer.
Evening, just as I sat in a big account for the whereabouts of the Luo humble people headaches when Kang Jianguo and other out reconnaissance personnel finally back, me back to the dream of Good News.
Report adults, and several brothers and reconnaissance range, plus the addition of verify it again, so wasted some time, ask an adult to forgive me. he was for several days personally with several clever and agile brothers go into action, finally paid off today.
I could see the joy in his eyes, knowing the inevitable With Good News, a little calm their emotions and asked: reconnaissance, has been the basic situation of the enemy to find out. Side deliberately to control his excitement, while signaled Kang Jianguo sit down and speak slowly.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar